11.15.2009

Layout heavy post

What a great weekend! As I sit here on Sunday night I can’t help but be thankful for a great weekend! I had a great Friday and Saturday scrapbooking – got a ton done, felt very accomplished, and the food was awesome! We had movie night on Sat. night with the girls – the movie UP

(which we saw in the theater). Today was lunch at my mom’s and just a nice relaxing day! The best part of my day though was when Kyle called to tell me that he shot an 11 point buck! He was so excited – I loved hearing his excitement. He so deserved it and I know it just made his year. And then tonight he called and said that this hunting thing is getting expensive because he shot a 7 point buck! He filled his tags on opening day! He also saw an albino deer, which is pretty amazing! I think his words this morning were “I just had the most incredible morning!”. I think I got a little misty eyed when he said that! I’m such a geek, I know, but I am so happy for him!

So here are the LO’s I worked on this weekend! I did a variety of LO’s – some quickpages from the Lilypad blog hop, Lilypad goodie LO’s and some other fun stuff too! You will notice I am addicted to Karah Fredricks Open Book word bits – they are so great and she didn’t miss a single word I don’t think! I put them on like 3 or 4 LO’s this weekend!

The-Truth-is..

Playdoh-Turkey

Love-McDonalds

Dream-Today

Wagon-Ride

This one is totally not my usual style – I don’t usually “do” fantasy style/extraction LO’s but I got to playing around and did one for some reason.

Beautiful-Imagination

Autumn

Angel-Face

Hope you all had a great weekend and also hope you have a great week!

MandaKay

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love reading how excited you are for Kyle- so sweet! Feeling the love!

TheCatLord said...

i'm glad you had a great weekend! your layouts are adorable!