Our week was largely focused on Selah and her 4th birthday! I finished week 3 of 365 project.
I did miss taking a picture on the 21st because I worked all day, and then taught a class at night, so I just didn’t have a spare moment to take a pic, but I’m not going to worry about it too much!
This week is going to fly by for us here! We leave Wed. night for Florida to do a big Disney trip, so there is a ton of stuff to finalize and get ready for! We are getting pretty excited though! The girls have never been to Disney, I have been probably 15 years ago, and Kyle was as a child – he doesn’t remember it, so pretty much a new experience for us all! I am looking forward to a little bit of warmth too – this Michigan cold does get annoying!
This morning we served breakfast at the Renucci House in Grand Rapids – a hospitality house for Spectrum Health. People can stay there that have loved ones in the DeVos Children’s hospital very a very low cost if they live further than 30 miles from the hospital. A group of us just brought in a bunch of egg dishes, cinn. rolls, fruit, and we made pancakes. It was super easy, and the guests seemed very appreciative! It was a great experience and we will definitely be doing that again (or something very similar!) After that we got the girls and also their cousins Sadie and Brooks and they have been playing ever since! They get to do a sleepover tonight again, so they are all thrilled! Lot’s of excitement this weekend as usual!
Signing Out,
MandaKay



No comments:
Post a Comment