Have you hopped over to The-Lilypad yet?! Lot's of fun stuff going on in the forums! Prizes to be won,games to be played, frogs to be kissed, etc... And the store is loaded with Lilypad goodness - the new BYOC!!!
Did you notice I finally got my blog changed up! My sister is the mack at working blogs - thanks a bunch!!! My girlfriends were all teasing me about my fall themed blog, so it was definitely time to change it up!
Not much going on this weekend. We have small group at our house tonight, Kyle works all day tomorrow, so hanging out with the girls again all day, and then pizza at friends at night. I am afraid the weekend is going to fly by this time.
See you tomorrow for the blog hop - you are not going to want to miss it!
MandaKay



3 comments:
The-Lilypad has a BIRTHDAY.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
P.S. Happy party to you, it seems to be fun :)
I kissed a frog!
Post a Comment