So, I have posted a little about this a week ago, but I’ve decided to do Project 365 this year. I’ve known lots of people who have taken the challenge of taking at least one photograph a day and documenting it, and I thought I’d finally try it. I have this nice fancy camera, that I don’t really know how to use. What better way to get to know it than to use it daily! I have made a promise to myself though to keep this really simple. I figure that if I keep it simple then I won’t get overwhelmed and give up! So I am not really doctoring up my photos – I am using them pretty much as is. I am not going to post them on my blog daily or maybe even weekly. We’ll see how often I get to it. I am however trying to stay active in the Lilypad 365 Forum to keep me accountable! I’ve already posted my first weeks LO in the last post, so here is my week two that I just finished up. I think it will be really neat to put these together in a book at the end of the year – it’s kind of like a journal!
I have not posted recent LO’s in a while now, so here are a few pages I’ve finished up recently:
January is a very busy month for me, and I have not had a ton of time to scrap. Work has been busy with year end financial stuff to wrap up, and then I also have to report a bunch of Property tax stuff, so that is a fairly time consuming and tedious job. It’s fun to be busy at work though because it makes my day just fly by, and in this economy busy is good!
We don’t have a ton going on this weekend! We plan on hanging out at home and not spending money so we will see how that goes. Tonight is taco night, tomorrow is spaghetti! I am guessing we will go for lunch at least tomorrow afternoon – we usually eat out once a week somewhere kid friendly! Sunday after church we will celebrate Selah’s and my nephew Cobe’s birthday with Kyle’s family, and that’s always a good time! Selah turns 4 on Tuesday!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!



1 comment:
I stumbled on your blog from shabby miss jenns... WOW is all I can say! I LOVE your photography and your fabulous eye for design...
Do you ever take on projects for hire? If so, please let me know.
Thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment