Summer is in full swing and I LOVE it! I am loving all the heat, I am loving all of the fresh fruits and veggies we have been having, I am loving the ice cream shop nights, just everything about summer in Michigan is great! Here are just a few pictures of some of the fun stuff we have been doing!
A little John Deere fun on a country summer night – with ice cream!
I am not so sure this is a good idea, but leave it to Dad to do dangerous things!
Summer treats/baking!
Fires with S’mores!
fishing as a family
friends and summer camp!
picking blueberries
making fresh blueberry pie (oooo…might need to go pick more blueberries, b/c I could eat this every night!)
Raspberry picking!
tv dinners!
Lots of fun going on, and I am still doing my photo a day too – so lots of pictures being taken, and although I have still not mastered my camera I have definitely been enjoying capturing memories!
And a few LO’s to post too!
I’ve had a lot of fun with the July BYOC at the Lilypad (I think about 3-4 of these LO’s were done with various pieces of that!)
I hope your summers are going well and not flying by too quickly for you!
MandaKay



1 comment:
Great pictures! Those blueberries and raspberry look good enough to eat right off the computer! YUM!
Did B enjoy camp? The boys go in August.
Post a Comment