1.10.2011

Some Seriously Good Info!

I’ve been meaning to write this post for quite some time now, and I just keep putting it off.  I have a tendency to do that with certain things in life.  So without further ado…I am going to share some information on sites I love!!!

First off – DIGITAL CREA ART

This store has the most amazing works of art!  Each kit definitely has a unique style all it’s own.  The store is a French/English store, and up until recently, here in the states we could not shop at this digital store because the only form of payment they took was the euro, but I just discovered they now take the US dollar as well.!  But guess what else?!!  They have the most AMAZING freebie kits!  Take for example this one that came out today – it’s so so so cute!  And you can download it from their store right here since it’s free!

79d211df3e256c1233c8abdedaa1cc76

A couple tips on using their store:  make sure you change the language over on the top right hand side of their store.  You will see two flags.  If you hover your arrow over them one will say French and one will say English.  Choose English – it obviously will make navigating the store that much more easy!  Second tip is to sign up for their newsletter.  They send out a newsletter about once a week and it will link you right to that week’s freebie!  You will never have to miss one!  If I could find where to sign up for their newsletter I would link you, but at the moment I cannot seem to find it.  The unsubscribe is down along the lower left side, but I don’t see subscribe.  So sorry.  I know you can subscribe though, because I get their weekly email with freebies!  Hope that is some useful information for you digital scrapbookers out there!

 

Secondly – SWAGBUCKS

I signed up for Swagbucks last March.  Swagbucks is a web premier rewards site.  You can earn virtual money by doing things you do on the web everyday.  With pretty little effort I have earned over $100 in Amazon gift cards!  I got a few really nice Christmas gifts for the kids by using those giftcards and waiting for deals.  A few things that I would recommend to get the most swagbucks:  install the Swagbucks toolbar.  I have the Swagbucks tool bar installed on every computer we have (which right now is 4 working computers!!!  Yikes – can’t believe I am admitting that!).  By having the toolbar you basically will earn 1 swagbuck per day just for opening up your internet.  Also it has a search box (just like a google search box), that you can earn random bucks for searching the web.  So anytime that Kyle or I are searching the web we just type it in there at the top of the screen and we can earn swagbucks (happens quite often – I think the average is 1 out of 5 searches)!  There are more ways to earn bucks too.  If you visit their site you can answer the daily poll for 1 swagbuck a day.  You can click thru a couple offers to earn a swagbuck a day.  And the newest way to earn swagbucks is by printing and using coupons! If you know me, you know that is probably how I am going to start earning BIG Swagbucks! Winking smile  On Swagbucks website they have a tab on the top that says EARN.  In that drop down there is a coupons button.  Click that and it will bring you to Coupons.com, which is a site I use to print coupons ALL THE TIME!  So now I am just doing it thru their website and I should start earning 10 swagbucks for every coupon turned in to them.  It will take a while however (8-12 weeks) to get those swagbucks since they have to kind of wait for each coupon to be processed and tallied back to them.   But I am excited! I bet I have used probably 20-30 coupons already thru printing from there, so hopefully I will start seeing those swagbucks start rolling in from that as well!   OK – enough about that!  Sign up here and get started with it!

 

Thirdly – SYNOVATE

If you are at all into filling out surveys for a little extra cash I would suggest Synovate.  I have been a panelist for Synovate for almost 7 months now, and I am almost up to the $25 threshold.  I know it’s not much money, but it’s extra cash which is always nice.  The surveys are always short and easy.  Another good benefit is that they send you stuff to try out as well.  I got a free bottle of shampoo to use for 2 weeks and then filled out a survey at the end.  I don’t know what kind of shampoo, but it was free and I actually liked it!  I think I have perfume coming my way to try next because of a short intro survey I took.  I have even gotten dog food to try.  Weird huh?!  I love it though, and if that is up your alley then I would recommend Synovate – it’s a very good company. 

 

And last but definitely not least – VIEWPOINTS

Viewpoints is a public review site.  You can read reviews and give reviews on basically everything.  It’s people’s honest opinions on products from strollers, to tv’s, to computers, to lotions, and everything in between!  About once a month they offer their reviews (which can be you) a $10 gift card to Amazon or something similar.  They ask that you review 10 products (900 character/paragraph long review), and then they email you a giftcard within the next month.  I have earned $40 so far in Amazon cash for reviewing thru this site.  Again – adding to my Christmas shopping!   Join here today!

 

I hope a few of these were new for you guys!  I just wanted to share a few ways I get free things!  This year on Amazon I got my Wii Fit Plus, the girls a motor scooter, Pop on Pals, Toy Story Mania game for Wii, a book given as a gift, my fitness watch, and a few other little things all from gift cards basically to Amazon.com from Swagbucks and Viewpoints!  I hope to be able to save up even more for this coming Christmas since I will have a few more months under my belt than I did last year, since I didn’t start these things until March and later! 

 

Have a great day!

MandaKay

No comments: