1.18.2011

My 5 year old!

Happy Birthday to my sugar and spice middle daughter Selah Reese!  What a blessing she is to our family!  Selah has really been our first daughter that we can truly say “Sugar and Spice and all things nice” about!  She keeps us on our toes for sure!  I did this scrapbook page of Selah because I felt it perfectly described our girl!  I can’t say she is always a happy girl if I am being perfectly honest.  She definitely pushes the limits when she can – but I am certain that one day that will really pay off for her!  She’s strong, she’s serious, she’s funny, and she can be so sweet and cuddly too!  She really brings a lot to our family!

SelahAdjective

Today at preschool Selah got to be special helper! She was so excited because that means a parent gets to go to school with you and help out!  I was so nervous that school was going to be cancelled this morning because last night we had gotten the freezing rain.  The last time she was supposed to be special helper there was a fall “snow” day of sorts and school was cancelled and she was BUMMED.  I also had made 40 mini pumpkin muffins for that day that we had to eat all of.  Well yesterday I spent half the day making krispie treats and packaging them for her birthday treat to give away, so I would have been equally BUMMED if it had gotten cancelled!  I like to say because of my prayers we were one of the only public school districts in the vicinity that was open today yet!  Here are the treats we made for Selah’s birthday!

070Edit

066

And the darling celebrating her birthday at school!

088Edit

And we had a party on Sunday too with Kyle’s side of the family!  Selah shares her birthday with her cousin Cobe, so I made a cake for both of them!

017Edit

025

So happy birthday to my Sassy Selah!  We love you more than you will ever know, but we pray you feel more love than you can ever grasp!

MandaKay

No comments: