So I am committed to doing project 365 again – a photo a day for a year. I did really well in 2010 and looking back at my folder of my 365 photos I am reminded by what a blessed life I lead and what a blessed year we had, despite losing a job, a less than ideal economy, and a few other hardships! I can’t wait to get them in some sort of album – another project all in itself! So join me and see my pictures in my weekly posts over at The-Lilypad forums for P365!!! Here is this week’s posting.
No new year resolution for me – I figure if I don’t set one, I don’t have to dissappoint myself! In reality though I am really trying to lose a few extra pounds and have been working out every day since Dec. 1. It’s going good, I missed 3 days so far total since Dec. 1. I haven’t changed my eating too much, but for the month of Dec. I tried cut back on my pop intake, but that didn’t last long. I am probably down on my consumption a little bit, but not much.
I am realizing that I am getting older though because to lose weight now takes longer and longer. I feel like I should be seeing visible results by now and I am not. In high school I would have lost 5 lbs at least with all this working out. I am feeling stonger though…I guess that’s good. And a few other little non-resolutions I set every year are, to keep working on saving money and not spending it, to read my Bible more and grow closer to God, to be a better wife and mom, and to enjoy life!
And here are a few LO’s to share! Thanks for looking!
All with The-Lilypad Goodies! They are having a sale too this weekend!!! 30% off the store (20% off BYOC products)! Come out and do some shopping from the comfort of your home!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment