There is a good possiblity that I say this about every BYOC (Build Your Own Collab) that The-Lilypad puts out, but honestly, THIS one is amazing!!! There’s something for everyone here! I only had a little bit of time to scrap while I had to sit at the girls’ gymnastics, so I did only one page so far with some of the goodies, but I will be using this stuff in more pages – mark my words!
And this LO I created for the challenge I am hosting over at The-Lilypad – Feb. One Word Challenge – come and play along for a chance to win $5 TLP shopping money!!!
Enjoy your weekend guys! We don’t have any major plans really – I am sure we will somehow keep busy though!
MandaKay



1 comment:
I'm still a paper girl myself, but I am in awe by all of the digi products / pages out there...scrappin' at gymnastics...well that just makes me motivated to get going digital...think of all the pages that can be done during all the sporting/dance events in my life! Thanks!!
Post a Comment