Whew…it’s been a long month! I always wonder where the time goes! I know you all do to! We’ve just been living life! It’s funny because when I don’t blog for more than 3 weeks, then I never know what to write, or where to begin! It seems like it’s easier to just do a little picture update – I love getting some outdoor pictures finally for the year! I’ve really been struggling with my project 365 and taking a photo a day, and I know it’s because I am so sick of taking indoor pictures! So it’s nice to finally have sunlight and get outdoors!
First off, Gunner has gone from 15 lbs. to over 40 lbs. so far! Not the best photo – hard to get one of them outdoors because they are CONSTANTLY moving! He’s really fun to have in our family – the girls adore him and love running around the yard with him – he’s super fast!
Second, our basement went from this…
to this!!! And now it is primed and the trim starts going up this coming week!
Spring break was fun! We had play dates, slumber parties, made crafts, and baked.
Grandpa even took all 13 grandkids (and most of his own kids!) on a field trip to the hatchery! It was such a fun day! Grammie even treated us to ihop lunch!!! Such a great memory!
And of course we had to go out with a bang for spring break, right?! Last Friday Selah got her finger shut in a door, and broke a bone, and needed 8 stitches! Beware…this might make you cringe! OUCH! I must say though, we have been parents now for almost 7 years, and this was our first trip to the ER for an injury of any sort! She already gets the stiches out tomorrow, but will need to wear the splint for 4 weeks, and no gymnastics for 6 weeks the Dr. said.
I also might have done a little baking this month!
So, that’s been our month, in a nutshell! Full of life and good memories! I am just hoping that the next two weeks go as fast as the last two, because then I will be sitting on a beach in Florida! I love my girls SO much, but I cannot tell you how excited I am to go out to eat without having to cut up food, or take a child to the public restroom (have I told you how anal Kyle and I are about public restrooms, and yet our kids seem to have to go EVERY time we are out and about!) I am looking forward to some warmth – if not even HEAT!!! This 50 degree weather is just not doing it for me!
Hopefully I can pop in here again before then!
MandaKay



No comments:
Post a Comment