Hello Hello!!! I’m so excited about the upcoming month or two! Thanksgiving, Christmas, parties, family time, and I have a lot of blogging up my sleeve! I’m ready to bring it!!! Stay tuned in the coming weeks for some crafty stuff, some Christmas ideas, and maybe even a little Christmas gift for my faithful readers!!! (Oh wait….I forgot to think of the fact that there may not be any faithful readers out there anymore for my blog! Hahaha!)
Anyway – you know I’ve got digital layouts to catch up on, so that’s what I am starting off with today. Of course most of my pages are created using The-Lilypad goodies! It’s my “digital home” and I just adore all the people that hang out there! I have been a creative team member at the Lilypad for the whole time they were a store (like 4 or 5 years now I believe), and I am amazed daily by the designers and creative team there – such inspiring stuff! It’s so easy and fun to work with their product!
So, don’t forget to stay tuned for a little more activity here on the blog coming up here!



No comments:
Post a Comment