And this LO is just one I did using some new stuff I bought recently. The Template is by Janet Phillips in her Oct. Grab bag - available thru today only! And also some of Gina's new papers over at DDE!

Gracyn'a appt today went good - long. 2 Hr. of testing an looking. She does have a small hole in her heart, but Dr. explained that there is nothing to be concerned about, and to go on with stuff as usual. It will most likely close on it's own.
That's it for today - I am shutting down computer until tomorrow to appease Kyle!!! Night!




6 comments:
Great LO's. I'll get your BSF stuff tonight and deliver it soon. Glad G will heal and be alright. She is a Q-T!!!!!
Great LO's, Manda! I am impressed...I have yet to do the birth stories on ANY of my kids! LOL! Oh well...someday. In my defense, I DO think I at least have them written down somewhere!
Glad you are doing good enough to be scrapping! Hope G continues to be a great baby for you -- I know you were worried about that!
congratulations hot mama!
http://hotdigipicks.blogspot.com/2007/10/hot-layouts-of-day-monday-10807.html
hot pick of the day!
Layouts look great! Glad everything looks ok with Gracyn!
Your blog looks great too, I need instructions, I want to change my background!
This really doesn't belong here, but I just had to let you know I'm litterally laughing out loud at your solution for my lying child! Desperate times call for deperate measures and I may just have to try it! Thanks!!!!
Love the LO's! I don't know where you find the time. Hope Kyle enjoyed Man Night, too. :)
Post a Comment