
Recipe Card

CD Calendar preview (probably will make one for my desk at work and one for Kyle's work trailer!

The bottom of my two page calendar ( I have finished all of my bottoms with birthdays and anniversaries!) Now just to get to the tops with some good pictures!
The CD calendar is made using Shabby Miss Jenn Designs premade calendar - LOVE it! The two page calendar is made with Shabby Princess' two page calendar. No work to it. I finished the CD calendar last night in about 1 1/2 hr.! Now to just print.

Oh yeah - I made one more little thing - my Starbucks mug insert! I LOVE drinking my hot chocolate out of my personalized mug!
Did I leave you with enough inspiration? I have uploaded a few new LO's to my galleries too so feel free to check those out from the link on the side. I didn't want the post to be too picture heavy!!! I don't do crafty things with my hands really, but digitally - I am on a roll!
The week is going well - trying to just stay in for the most part to keep everyone well. We had a nice double date on Tue. night with just some great conversations (Thanks Tam and Brian), and last night we stayed home and had a scrumptious meatloaf (thanks for the recipe Amy - that is my next recipe card!). Kyle took a walk with the girls in the pitch black back in our field and saw 4 deer - they thought that was great. Tonight is dinner at the in-laws, and tomorrow Kyle is out with the guys getting their hunting food. Braelyn has school tomorrow again so we will be out and about I am sure tomorrow. I have done a fair amount of cleaning - although you'd never be able to tell - LOL! I am looking forward to Sat. night b/c we are doing a family date night. We are forgoing the babysitter b/c our favorite gal had to work so we decided to not try any harder to get a sitter and to all go out to see "The Bee Movie". A family movie - yikes - I hope it goes well. Selah has never been to a theater. Gracyn should be fine - we'll just sit in back and I can nurse while we watch if I need to. So there is the run down. I can't believe it's Thur. night already - where does the week go? I love it.
Have a great weekend everyone!!!



7 comments:
Great job knocking out all of your digi-stuff. I am sure your calendars will be awesome as usual. Looking forward to making tiles with you as well. Have fun on your date night. I am home Saturday night if you want to go on a real date night without your kids- I'd be glad to watch them (if they are well! :-) ) Just give me a holler- the kids would love the playmates!
Oohh...thanks for the great pics of all things digital! Love 'em all! I just got my Shabby Princess calendar templates last night. Can't wait to hammer those out and have 'em printed at Shutterfly (where I have 4 free calendars sitting in my account)! Have fun at the movie this weekend...Henry had never been to a movie until "Shrek 3" a couple weeks ago and then "Ratatoille" at the library last Tues. night. He did awesome, so I'm sure Selah will too!
Everything looks great... you sure are on a roll! Didn't see the stuff about hugging, but I did catch the stuff on the Aqua-Dots... that's terrible! enjoy your movie, it looks good! Did you see Dan in real life yet? Was it good?
I love the calendars :)Hope things are going well for you guys.. I decided to actually try this blogspot thing :) my mom has one and I decided if she can do it so can I haha... Im glad that you guys were able to figure something out for Sat night! I would have loved to come watch them but it is my weekend on :( .. Just means you guys will have to do a date next weekend when I am off :)
I will call you this week sometime
Hope you guys have a great weekend!
Love the calendars! And I am in for the tile coasters. I'm thinking 4 for each set of grandparents - so count me in for 8. Wish I could get a calendar done, too. But I just don't think I'd get it done. Love the starbucks cyo mug layout. I have one of those mugs, too. But never got around to making a LO for it. Do you still have the dimensions? Because I should at least get that done. Your stuff is all awesome as usual. I don't know how you find the time. Rock on!
Hey Manda!
Hopefully you are surviving the first day with kyle being gone! :)
Im off thurs-sat if you need anything!
You HAVE to tell me where you got the clipart on your Chocolate Chip cookie recipe card. That is ADORABLE!!!! Are you using any templates or anything for those cards? I am wanting to do something similiar! LOVE LOVE this!!! I am so jealous that you are rolling on the Christmas gift making too! I soooooo need to get my rear in gear on those. I always wait too long and then just say forget it!
Post a Comment