Not much to really say for some reason. I have been busy busy, but not really a whole lot worth blogging about. We had a great weekend - went on a family date Sat. night which was great. We went to see the Bee Movie. Very highly recommend. No scary part which I appreciate with youngens. Selah didn't do real great, but what can you expect from a 22 month old with no sit. Braelyn loved it. Gracyn was great - we had a good "hidden" seat so I could nurse. We went to the theater in Grand Haven - which is about 20 minutes away and not our normal theater. We had a Goodrich Quality Theater gift card and our local Goodrich Theater did not have the Bee Movie. So off we went up the road a bit and we LOVED the theater. Matinee and kid price is only $3 - so we all got in for $9!!! Regular night movie price for adult is only $6 - as apposed to $7.50-$8.00 at our local theaters. AND it had stadium seating! Good price! So that is a new option for those of you who live near here! After movie we just did dinner at Russ' and then dessert at Cold Stone. Did I tell you though what a process everything is with three kids??? Just getting them in and out of car for Kyle and I is sometimes hectic.
Not a ton going on this week. I have my 6 week post partum check-up and hopefully get my hair done. Some color and a cut! Braelyn of course had school today - gymnastic day field trip - she had fun - and then school again Fri. It is so wierd not working and being home everyday - even though I am not home everyday -LOL! I do look forward to going back though for the break from kiddos. Fri. night I am having a little scrap get together and that is it for the weekend. I am going to have to find some more stuff to do! Anybody want to play??!!! :)
I have been working hard on Christmas projects and what not - so many ideas - it's almost overwhelming! Oh - guess what else? My LO of Gracyn's first hospital bath is featured on DiScTalkRadio this week! I am so excited. This is the first time on of mh LO's was chosen for this online radio show!!! Check it out if you are interested or do digital scrapping - lots of good info on this show! And I leave you with one LO for this week's Lilypad Blog Challenge.

Ciao folks!



5 comments:
Your right the Bee Movie was great!! We took our kids this past weekend and went to the Grand Haven theater. The prices where amazingly cheap. It was $6.00 for us all!! Have a great weekend!
Congrats on the talk show thing. How very cool! I don't think I'll make it Friday - no one to watch Presley. Maybe I'll see you the next morning at the parade?? I got roped into working on Friday. So I'm only home one day this week with Adam gone. Crazy! I think I'm take your suggestion about Grand Haven theatre & take Presley on Wednesday evening. see ya
Please tell me the theater didn't make you pay for Gracyn????? I hope not! But otherwise, does sound like great prices. I didn't know you could take a family of 5 to the movies for cheaper than your monthly mortgage these days. :-) Great LO of the Hains'- very neat to look back on one day.
I agree about the "process" of three kids- that seems to be the biggest adjustment- just getting somewhere since they now outnumber 2 parents. It does get easier as they get older (wink, wink). Holler if you need a break while Kyle is gone. We'll be around all day Friday and until Sat. afternoon if you need us- please call.
Thanks for the info on the theater... I've been in the mood for theater popcorn! Congrats on the feature too, I've never listened, but I may have to check it out now!
Congrats on the discTalk radio thing. That's awesome. If you're looking for something to do tomorrow you could put Fazoli's for lunch with your sister on the calendar. ;) I can bring Nina's camera. Just give me a call if you'll be gettin' out. I'm just gonna be home workin' on blogs all day but I'm sure I'll need a break. :)
Post a Comment