11.27.2007

TAG

So, I was tagged by Amy (well if you call this line meaning I'm tagged! "and i tag you if you're reading this")

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
The girls in my bible study small group
2.What were you doing at 0800?
getting up and feeding the girls
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
eating toast with honey

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Selah was born Jan. of '06
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"We're not leaving quite yet Braelyn"
6. How many beverages did you have today?
seeing that I've only been up for a while...OJ is it.
7. What color is your hairbrush?
black
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
some Pampered Chef must have's
9. Where were you last night?
Stopped at neighbor to order the pampered Chef stuff and then headed out to BSF (Bible Study)
10. What color is your front door?
just stained wood
11. Where do you keep your change?
in my wallet most the time unless it gets too full - then I give it to girls for their banks
12.What’s the weather like today?
WINDY, and I think cold - haven't gone out yet!
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Hmmm....I like a lot, but I do like Ben and Jerry's Heath Crunch, and I usually get a heath flurry at ice cream stores
14. What excites you?
when me and the girls have a good day.
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
I always want to cut my hair. Love changing my hair!
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Just barely, in my heart NO
17. Do you talk a lot?
Yes, probably too much when I am with people I know
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
yep (what happened to 18?)
20. Do you make up your own words?
oh, for sure!
21. Are you a jealous person?
yes and no, depends on situation.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
(whip whip) Amy!
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
25. What does the last text message you received say?
can't get text messsages
26. Do you chew on your straw?
nope
27. Do you have curly hair?
nope
28. Where’s the next place you’re going?
pictures tonight
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
I plead the fifth on this. No really I don't know too many real rude people
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Mac n cheese & Peanunts
31. Will you get married in the future?
I hope never to get married again!
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Bee Movie
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
yep - Love my husband
34. Did you cry today?
nope
35. Why did you answer and post this?
Because Amy sent it to me and she carries a whip around and is not afraid to use it! ;)
There you go folks - hope you learned a bit about me! If you decide to do the tag please do link me so I can see!!

4 comments:

S Huiz said...

2 posts in 2 days- thatta girl! You getting Christmas pics taken tonight? Hope all goes well. Great LO's of Christmassy things- LOVE this season. I'll do your tag when I get a minute later. I don't get what #24 means though... would that be the last person who called me????

Anonymous said...

ohhh BSF - how do you like it? the only BSF group around here meets at a terrible times for the kid activities we have.... some day i will get there! thanks for playing! so fun to read about you.

Kimberly said...

Thanks for responding to the tag. I always find it fun to read things like this because sometimes we think we know people better than we really do. Sometimes the little things are just as important as the big things. Don't think I will do the tag, but I know you well enough to know that you won't be too terribly upset with me for not doing it. Can't wait to see your Christmas pics - I should really get working on doing something like that too.

Anonymous said...

I really like your Christmas LO's. How fun & cute for the girls to decorate the tree. Loved reading your tag & Sara's. See you Satruday.