1.27.2008

7th Anniversary, Baptism, weekend

Whew...sitting down after a LONG, busy weekend! We had a great weekend though! Happy anniversary to Kyle and I! 7 yrs goes so quickly. I rummaged thru some wedding photos tonight and realized how young we both looked - I was just 20 yrs old when I got married! Wouldn't have it any other way either! Kyle is the best man I have ever known (ok - besides God and my Dad)! He has fulfilled all I have ever wanted and needed. He is such a provider, a "blanket" for me to cuddle up in (although I don't litterally cuddle up with him as much as I used to). He is the BEST father a child could ever ask for! I think I am more attracted to him now than I was 7 years ago b/c of the fact that he's just so great, and when I see the girls just falling in love with him that just makes my heart melt! So happy anniversary honey!

Gracyn's baptism this morning went great! She was a doll thru the whole thing and Braelyn and Selah did good up there too! Such a good church service too - a little different than our normal Sunday morning worship.

We had a great night Thur. night at Dave Ramsey - we actually laughed all night long - he could be a comedian. We really enjoyed ourselves and learned quite a bit too! Fri. night we had my work party dinner. That went great too - it was so nice to get out and hang out with co-workers/friends outside of work - great dinner and a few yummy drinks!

Sat. was busy - just overwhelmed with stuff I needed to get done, some salon appt. in my salon, and we had fondue dinner. Kyle took the two older girls to an elk farm - sounds like they had a good time! Anyway - there's the low down on the weekend. I know I know - I still owe you guys pictures! I have to get the baptism ones from my sisters, and that will show off the new hair do too - I have not forgotten -LOL!

Happy birthday Sarah - go check our her challenge she is hosting at the SMJ team blog!!! Play along - 4 winners picked on this challenge!!!

Have a great week everyon - we have anothe busy one with every night booked other than Wed.!!!

4 comments:

S Huiz said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad the baptism went well too. Sorry we missed it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary girl! :)

Lynette said...

Happy anniversary! Glad everything went well with baptism, I hope your week isn't to rushed!

TheCatLord said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Kyle!