
I started with one of Janet's new templates and then add in some Lilypad goodness and whoaaalllaaa! Jacque is new over at the pad and her paper pieces are to die for! I also asked if she ever considered making a paper pack with the same paper that she makes her pieces with, since I love the texture of them. She said she would play around and see what she came up with. Well - she did not disappoint - wow - this paper pack ROCKS!
Tomorrow it is haircut day for me!!! I am going to do something different! Very excited. I love my longer hair, but it is getting unmanageable. It is very dry right now and it takes forever to do. Time for a change!!! I will try to post pics before I go to Great Wolf Lodge this weekend. Oh yeah - did I say that - my parents are taking my whole family to the hotel!!! We can't wait! Should be a fun thing - all 12 grandkids and even more adults - LOL! Selah's birthday is Fri. too so she gets to spend her birthday at the water park - lucky girl! She will be two! My second child turning two - seems crazy. Selah is such a cutie - hair in her face all the time, smiles so big, and a little shy at times. She is so smart too - she talks a ton - says almost complete phrases - and very understandable. We got Selah the Bitty Twins by American Girl. She has been so into babies lately and dressing and undressing them, so we thought she would like these! We got one blonde girl and one brown haired girl - kind of like her and Braelyn. We'll let her open it at the hotel - that way she has something to play with in the room too!
Well, Kyle headed off to bed already, so I guess I should follow! Night!



7 comments:
Oh my goodness I cant beleive that Selah is going to be two already!
I remember you calling me last Feb saying you had a 13 month old and a 2.5 year old would you be interested in babysitting! Crazy that it has almost been a year since I started watching the girls! Selah has grown up so much in the last year and so had Braelynn. They are adorible.
I cant beleive how big little gracyn is getting already.. time goes so fast
I will get those pictures to you on wed I will bring my cord so I can stick them on your computer :)
Hope your having a good week
See you Wed morning!
-Cassie
wow how time has flown by! it has been two years already! i saw you pregnant with her and doesn't seem like that long ago!
let us see your new do!! and please send some snow this way!
January always flies for us b/c of Cobe's birthday being so close to Christmas. I'm sure you'll experience the same thing with Selah- you think you have 19 days to prepare for it in Jan. and boom- those 19 days go super fast, and it is here before you know it! I'm liking this kind of snow too- I usually hate all the snow, but I think this year is different since it melts then snows some more- much prettier that way. Have fun at Great Wolf- I can't wait until we go. I am starting to think 1 night isn't going to be enough for us- wish we were staying 2- maybe next time. Can't wait to see your hair- you are always sporting some new cute do! Have fun with the bitty twins- I am discovering that a girl can't ever have too many baby dolls! :-)
Have fun at Great Wolf! We were talking about going for a quick overnight trip, but we may put it on hold.
We decided not to do the Dave Ramsey thing in GR. We were going to go because the tickets were super cheap through our church, but we had just finished up FPU and felt maybe we should just save that money instead of seeing a condensed repeat of what we just did. Are you going? It should be great! Dave Ramsey could be a comedian too if the financial thing doesn't work out! :)
I am Sarah's neighbor, the one you found my blog through. You left me a comment and I have to say that I'm so glad that you did! I have ready your blog off and on through Sarah's link and for some reason last week I was really thinking about you when you had some hard days. I also had my three kids in three years and at times it was so tough! But it is really worth it. I usually look horrible in Target with three kids too! I remember when I had the last one, the oldest had just turned 3 and the middle one was one and a half. There were days all I could do was sit there and cry. There were even times that I thought, "What in the world have I done!" Your kids are adorable and I'm hoping that your crazy days go nice and smooth!
Gotta love the Bitty Babies! Bailey never got the twins, they weren't as cute when she was into the babies, but she did get two babies... no hair for them though! Now we have two big dolls and she still loves them! Can't wait to see the new cut!
Isn't that crazy! I find it hard to believe that Selah is 2 already too! She is such a doll!!
Love that super cute LO too, adorable as always!
Post a Comment