I swear I have to keep telling myself to breath. My head is spinning with things I need to do, things I want to do, and things that would just plain be fun to do. So - it is the year 2008 and I don't make resolutions, therefore I don't need to keep any resolutions! I have a few things that I have committed to a few things though. One thing is - I have cleaned up my blog feed list. I know that may disappoint some of you, but do not fret - I kept many of my loyal readers on my list! I am just saying I cut it in half - and I feel good about it. I really don't need to spend my time on this computer reading blogs all day - sorry! I do love to read blogs, but I have to prioritize! I really love to scrap and I really love the creative teams I am on - so I am going to commit my computer time to that! Have I told you how much I adore the Lilypad team and Shabby Miss Jenn's team - I mean I really am so so lucky to be on these two teams and I hope to keep them happy.
Another commitment is to be a better wife and mommy. That will mean a little less time on the computer sometimes! So again -that is why I need to prioritize!
I am back to work. I worked Thur. and Fri. last week and yesterday. WOW - is it ever busy. I love working and love getting out, but it is crazy busy! I am working 2 1/2 days and then Braelyn has school on the other 3 days so I will be out everyday. I have a little anxiety over it. Other than that - all else is good.
Short and sweet -I have a few new LO's - but you will have to check my gallery link on the right to see them - no time to post them here.
Hope you are all well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
i hope you find the balance you are looking for. it seems like a daily search sometimes, doesn't it? i hear you on reading blogs. I check some everyday (i do it the old-fashioned way) and then if my usual reads are not updated, then I check some of my favorites that are not daily reads. sometimes it is easy to get sucked in though! :)
Have a great week!
I hear ya on less computer time! So far this year, I am doing much better. I slashed the blogs I had in my Google reader and it felt GOOD. I am happier because I am with my family more and getting tons of things done! Happy New Year to you! :)
You'll enjoy your weekends even more! How is it being back at work? Hope it is going well and that Gracyn is adjusting to you being gone. Maybe we'll see you soon now that I am finally on the road to recovery. Meant to ask you if you ever made the pound cakes- how'd they turn out?
Your committments are so much like mine! Man is it hard sometimes though! I hope you are able to find peace about going out every day...it is hard isn't it?
Amanda, you have a great family and a grat life...take each day at a time and enjoy it! Hugs!
Hey how are you doing girl? Hows work going? I tried cutting down on reading blogs too, as you might notice, LOL. I just don't have the time anymore--and I am not NEAR as busy as you. But it's crazy how much time you do have when you're not on the computer. Good luck though, it's hard 'cause it's so addicting to reading the blogs. :)
i feel the same frenzy you do! i don't work outside the home as often as you do, but it's just crazy at my house as of late. i can totally relate to the blog thing too!
good for you for trying to prioritize.
have a good week!
good for you amanda! it's hard to manage it all sometimes... and I only have 1 child. LOL kudos to you. happy new year.
I hope things get figured out for you. Cutting back on my non-essential computer time has been soooo great (no message boards, few blogs, etc.) good luck on working on the other stuff...you can do it! When we really desire what God desires and are willing to work for it, He gives us strength where we didn't think we had it.
Sounds like a busy time over there! Once it becomes routine thought it won't be so bad! It's so sad that a quick email check can turn into an hour on the computer just doing STUPID stuff. It's not important in the big picture of my life, but yet I let it get to me... need to work on that myself!
Post a Comment