Just a LO I did for the Lilypad Blog challenge this week! I have a few more but, I have to hold them until the end of the week!!! Save that money for some great things coming soon!!!
just catching up on all your recent posts. you guys have been busy. congrats on Gracyn's baptism. you're girls are growing up. I can't wait for Presley to start school - I know she'll love it like Braelynn does. congrats on your anniv too... adam & I were trying to figure out how many years the other day (he's parents were asking about you guys). have a great snowy day!
just catching up on all your recent posts. you guys have been busy. congrats on Gracyn's baptism. you're girls are growing up. I can't wait for Presley to start school - I know she'll love it like Braelynn does. congrats on your anniv too... adam & I were trying to figure out how many years the other day (he's parents were asking about you guys). have a great snowy day!
3 comments:
I love the colors of this layout... great for the challenge too!
just catching up on all your recent posts. you guys have been busy. congrats on Gracyn's baptism. you're girls are growing up. I can't wait for Presley to start school - I know she'll love it like Braelynn does. congrats on your anniv too... adam & I were trying to figure out how many years the other day (he's parents were asking about you guys). have a great snowy day!
just catching up on all your recent posts. you guys have been busy. congrats on Gracyn's baptism. you're girls are growing up. I can't wait for Presley to start school - I know she'll love it like Braelynn does. congrats on your anniv too... adam & I were trying to figure out how many years the other day (he's parents were asking about you guys). have a great snowy day!
Post a Comment