1.17.2008

See ya on the flip side

So we are heading out in about an hour or so and the girls are soooooo excited! Braelyn remembers our last water park experience, so she cannot stop talking about it! I just hope it is as nice and that she can do the big slides! Even though the hotel has wireless internet and I could take my laptop, I have decided to leave it home so that we can spend time as a family and to show Kyle that I don't need it EVERYWHERE we go. I would love to have it along, but I am sure I wouldn't get much time on it anyway - and the whole point of going to the waterpark is to spend time with family! So I am excited! So everything is packed up and Kyle and the girls will be picking me up from work, and we will be on the road. I hope the girls nap on the way up there!

We will be back on Sat. sometime and then Sun we have church, and I am teaching children in worship. Then it is off to look at camper trailers at the winter expo. We are hoping this year to buy our camper so we don't have to continue using my grandma's b/c let's face it - it just isn't fitting our growing family anymore! So we'll see what deals they have and keep our eyes open! Next week is back into the whirlwind of busy stuff again!

Got my haircut gals - but no pictures yet - sorry. Hubby thinks I am a dork for taking self protraits and mocks me, so I will just have to make him take some pics this weekend of me and the girls together or something! Soon....I promise. I do love it though - I feel a little hip again!

Hope you all have a nice weekend!!!

4 comments:

Cassondra Wolters said...

Hey!

The hair is super cute I love it


Hopefully the girls slept good yesterday and you were able to get some stuff accomplished! :)

I am sure you wont read this till you get home but hope you had a great time!

See you next week!

skylark knits said...

Oh, you guys will have such fun up there! We all loved it!!!

Can't wait to see pics of your hair. :)

Have a great weekend!

Lynette said...

Were headed to the rv show Friday to check things out... hoping to get something this year too! Hope you have a great weekend!

S Huiz said...

Have fun at GWL- too bad we weren't there at the same time. I can't wait either. Good luck in your camper search. Tell Kyle to let you take self portraits, or better yet, have him take some of his hot wife!