Look at my little aligator wrestler!
Gracyn and I at the aquarium
Kyle and I - before our night out with adults!
Me and my girl Braelyn!
Miss Sadie Clair - cute as always!
Me taking a picture of Sarah taking a picture!
And my favorite picture yet! Just little ole Gracyn with the BIG ocean in front of her - the world is right before her eyes!!!
And of course a few LO's!

Puddle Jumping - the girls were splashing around in a big puddle that came after a big rain at my parent's house. This kit is new out today - by Amy Martin and Jackie Eckles at The-Lilypad!!! And did you see that Miss Amy made Memory Makers 2009 Masters list - WOW - that is awesome! I also saw a gal from Zeeland, MI made it too - our hometown - way to go!

And my sweet little Gracie Goo. This girl is just so so cute, and she is giving the cutest little looks lately. Getting that stinker attitude at 10 months! This kit is by Amy Wolff - Sunshine and Stardust!
Well, I think that wraps it up for today - going to finish up a few LO's that I started on the ride down here!



1 comment:
Hope you make it home safely and that the girls travel okay. We made to the lake. Brooks felt carsick 15 minutes into the trip, so we had to stop at a K-mart for some dramimine- ugh! Poor thing! But we made it, and now the kids are fishing- Brooks just caught a catfish.
Post a Comment