8.03.2008

Mostly Scrapbook Related

Some big things this weekend in my favorite stores!!!

August BYOC!!! I swear these BYOC's keep getting better and better! Here are a few of my LO's with it!




We are celebrating SMJ's 2nd birthday this weekend!!! Lots of big things going on over there!
A new bithday HUGE kit, a new going green kit, a new summer kit, some new frames and textures from Lanne, and some freebies too!!! Here are two LO's I got done with the new stuff!


So with Janet's big move to Indonesia she still managed to get her August Grab bag up!!! The woman just amazed me and is such an inspiration for me! Her August grab bag does not dissappoint either! I have yet to play with it, but I hope to get some great use out of it this week!!! A little secret for ya - it's worth EVERY dime and THEN SOME!!! (coupon inside!!!) I believe it's available until the 8th or so, and then she breaks it down and puts it all in the store seperately! I am telling you too - I NEED these templates for summer scrapping b/c I have SOOOO many pictures and not enough time to sit and scrap!!!
~HOME~
I need to go get an updated picture for you all b/c we officially have a house! I mean walls are all up, roof boards are on, etc.!!! The roofing will already be going on on Wed! We have narrowed down our plumbing stuff this week, our kitchen stuff (still deciding between two options, but we are close), and the siding and roofing material! I still feel like there is a lot more to pick out though! But all is going good - it's amazing to watch the progress!
~WEEKEND~
We had a great weekend. We are heading out to my sister-in-laws pool tonight to round it off with a little pool/dinner party! We had a party Fri. night with Kyle's family also - which was a riot! Sat. night we did the Farmer's Market in am, and had a family reunion for my Dad's side of the family at night! So we are nearly partied out I would say! :) We love family and friends and spending time with them - can you tell?!
Hope you all have a great week - i am sure I will check in at some point!
MandaKay


4 comments:

Sarah said...

We had fun at all the family parties. Sadie and Braelyn are tucked into Brooks' bunkbeds and are still chattering right now. :-) But they are staying in bed! Hope I didn't just jinx that! :-)

Anonymous said...

Super fun pages Mandy! :) Hope you are having a great weekend. ;0

TheCatLord said...

pretty fabulous pages manda! being with family is just the best! you are blessed to have them near!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe B is 4! Very cute LO. Can't believe your house is moving that fast. Congrats! Please share some pics. I love to see that stuff & you guys are always good with design and colors. Never too many family parties in the summer. :)