OK - so you have heard me mention a couple times now that there is some big stuff happening in the digi world coming up. Well, if you haven't gotten over to the Lilypad or haven't checked their blog lately (which I had the big job of hosting this weekend!!!) then you better RUN! But wait...before you run I want to host a little contest here on my own little blog!!! This is officially my first giveaway here! Now before you go thinking all crazy on me and assume that I made you something - you are wrong. Nope - you wouldn't want anything from me anyway - I am NOT what you would call a designer or a real creative person! But Jenna Desai from The-Lilypad has offered up some $5 coupons for me to give away! BUT, you are going to have to work for it! That's right - work! I want to see a LO that you have done in the past or that you can do this weekend that has a Jenna product on it! Shouldn't be too hard to do since I know you are all Jenna doodle-lovers! So show me what you got! comment here on my blog with a link to a LO using a bunch of Jenna goodies or just one Jenna goodie and a winner/winners will be chosen at random! I can't wait to see some of your gorgeous LO's using Jenna's stuff. I will be picking winners on Tue. morning so you have all weekend long!!!
Here is a list of a few other blogs that are having little contests too!!!
Now - go - run over to the the Lilypad and see all the awesome new stuff! And if you need inspiration - don't forget to check out the gallery there too!
Here is one of my favorite LO's ever, using some Jenna goodies

And Shabby Miss Jenn Designs has put out a couple new products too!!! Jenn collabed with Annie from Paint The Moon Designs for one of the kits and it is beautiful! I did these two LO's with Jenn's two new kits!


As always - all my LO's with credits can be seen in my galleries too - links on the side!



6 comments:
Who doesn't LUV Jenna Desai's goodies and it's hard for me to choose just one layout (cause I use her doodles all the time!)- but here goes:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/data/3020/DiveIn_webKennaE.jpg
Thanks MandaKay and Jenna for the chance to win some shopping $$!!
I love Jenna's borders and doodles. I'm always trying to find new ways to use them and I was trying when I did this page:
http://www.scrapartist.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=88237&ppuser=10966
Thanks for the giveaway! Awesome!
Mine with Jenna's collab. :)
http://www.myscrapbookart.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=80004
i love jenna's stuff! here's a layout i did using some of her frames, mats, and overlays:
http://www.myscrapbookart.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=80133&cat=500
great pic of you and Kyle. very nice LO's. I can't believe Selah is 2 1/2! She is so cute! Wish I was so talented. Have a great holiday weekend.
Post a Comment