3.13.2009

All things Digi today!

Yep - it's all digi related - and I am going to be QUICK!!! Lots going on around here!

:::Shabby Miss Jenn:::

New kit released today - LITTLE BUCKAROOS - it's a massive kit and you can get it for under $5 right now!!! Here is a LO I did with it. Of course it is of Kyle b/c it is a touch more on the boyside than the girl side! (although look at what Nina did with the kit. The girls is amazing!!!)


I did this LO with a template by Pencil Lines - it's a blog I found recently that gives away free weekly templates - they ROCK! I think you can post your LO's done with the templates too to be entered for something!

:::The -Lilypad:::

So The-Lilypad is spotlighted at TheDailyDigi today! They actually have been a part of the DigiFiles all month! They've got a great collab in the files with some neat quickpages! The Lilypad also of course put out some great new products today as well! I have yet to scrap with them, but I hope to at some point this weekend!!!

OK - I'm out - hope I enabled everyone to do a bit of shopping!

;)

1 comment:

Nina_VK said...

Dude you made me blush!! You're so sweet. :)Love yours too BTW! You are rockin your new camera girl! :)