3.10.2009

Lots of layouts

As you will see in this post - I was VERY productive this weekend at my scrap overnighter!!! It was so wonderful to sit down and scrap all weekend! We had no internet so that was nice because when there is internet I get FAR LESS DONE!!! We watched some great girly movies while scrapping and we ate a bunch of JUNK!!! It was great! Kyle and the girls had fun while I was gone as well - sounds like they were pretty good for him, and he always spoils them a bit when he has them alone! So here are some of the LO's that I finished up this weekend - I use a lot of templates and I scraplifted as well!!! Most of the LO's I did were of our vacation b/c I want to do a hardbound book of vacation LO's for Beth and I. I also worked on the rest of Gracyn's Baby Daze book - so that I can get that hardbound as well! When I got moments of getting sick of scrapping while on my getaway I just sat on the floor and organized my scrapbooks - I had a hundred or more LO's that I needed to get in books. So all in all I feel like I conquered a TON!!! Felt great!














This week is a pretty standard week. Working three days like normal, Wed. night church and I teach. This weekend we have a birthday party on Fri. night for my niece, and then Sat. night Kyle and I are going on a big date out to Kalamazoo to see
Brian Regan. I not a huge comic gal b/c if they are too dirty then I get turned off, but Brian is funny and fairly clean. I think it will be great to watch Kyle just BUST UP all night! He is such a contageous laugher! So that is our week in a nutshell! Hope you all have a fun week planned!


MandaKay

1 comment:

Denise said...

Great L.O's! You're so creative... but the one by the sea... was it the sea or the ocean... I'm so confused!