3.29.2009

Sickness Abounds

We have had a long week/weekend of sickness around here and we are so so ready for it to be done. It started with Braelyn on Wed. night late and so I took Thurs. off so Kyle could go to work and then I worked on Fri. instead, while he stayed home. Braelyn was fine pretty much by morning - it was just a long night. Fri. afternoon at work I started to feel not great, but just kept trucking and then by 4:15 I asked my boss if I could leave. We were supposed to go to Kyle's parent's retirement dinner and so I was planning on leaving a bit early anyway, but when I started not feeling well I decided to head out. I made it about 1/4 mile out of work and had to pull over to throw up in a bag. Ugh. And so it went on. Kyle did still go to his parents retirement party, but I called him by 8:00 to come home b/c I knew there was no way I was going to be able to put the girls to bed. I didn't sleep great the whole night and was just really uncomfortable and weak. Selah also thru up after bed time as well Kyle told me. Saturday was a pretty low key day - I was just real weak all day. Gracyn has been having blow-outs numerous times a day since Thur. so that is the form she is getting it in obviously. I do think she had throw up in her crib this morning to though. Kyle is down for the count today not feeling well so it's another day cooped up inside. I am thinking of getting the kiddos all in bed and then getting out of the house myself to get a little retail therapy at Target or something! So - you could say it's been a pretty rotten weekend around here.


Here are a few of my latest LO's.

Check out this new kit by Shabby Miss Jenn Designs!!!


And Oh my word - I must rave about these new papers by Jacque Larson - doodled goodness right here! The Lilypad Gallery is just full of amazing LO's done with the papers!



Can't wait for the start of a new week! Hope you all have a great one!

MandaKay

2 comments:

Amy Kleinheksel said...

Hope you all feel better soon!! Checkin in and out was no big deal this morning!! You just all get better ;) Have a great week!

TheCatLord said...

uh oh
i hope you are all on the mend by now!
take care of yourself and your family.
your layouts are super cute!