That's the first word that comes to my mind. I don't feel much right now. I am crabby, I am tired, I am worn, I am much too busy. Anyway - enough about that.
Busy day tomorrow with Braelyn and Selah being in a wedding - their babysitter Cassie! We are so excited for Cassie and this new stage of her life! We had rehearsal last night and the girls all did great! Let's hope they do the same with a bunch of people in the pews! I am a bit overwhelmed with all that will go on tomorrow - so any prayers for me and getting thru it with the three girls alone would be great! I think Gracyn will be taken care of the whole time, but managing the other two and doing the Brides hair and everything is a daunting task nonetheless. I think I will crash tomorrow night!
Sat. we have a family party at night that I will take the girls to at my mom's so that will be busy as well - just a little bit of hair in the morning! I am guessing the girls will take nice naps on Saturday and so I am hoping to just sit (maybe even take a nap myself!!!)! That's our weekend pretty much. We'll start next week with a bang as well - just busy busy - what's new! Braelyn graduates from preschool next Tue. night - we are so proud of her (not that we didn't think she'd graduate, but she has come so far in one year!). Lot's of picture opportunites coming up here!
Short one today - have a good weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good luck, cant wait to see pictures!
I hope they did well in the wedding. :)
Post a Comment