8.28.2009

It's the Weekend, and Another new Designer

It's the weekend!!! Isn't it great?! I am going to a Live Simulcast Event with Beth Moore Speaking! She is such a great speaker and so inspirational! She really digs into the Bible and relates it to people well! We are doing dinner before hand, then the first session is tonight from 8:00 - 10:30pm. Then tomorrow morning there is a session from 9:00am - 1:00pm. Not sure what we have planned for the rest of the weekend, but I am sure it will be mainly spending time together as a family!



We've got another new designer at the Lilypad!!! Amy Sumrall has joined the ranks at the Lilypad! Her designs are so fun and colorful! I love her stuff so far!!! I can't wait to have some time to play with more of it! Check out her store here! Here is one page I did with her Nutty kit!

I've been busy working on a shutterfly book of our vacation - it's bee so fun to do! I have a bunch of coupons/deals to use before Sept. 1 - so time is ticking away! I need to hop to and finish it up! I think I have paages 1-10 done so far and also the cover and back and spine, so about 10 more pages to do! I can't wait to see it printed!

Have a great weekend everyone!










1 comment:

Sarah said...

You are blogging queen lately! Love reading your updates! Makes me want to get back in it...sort of! :)