10.31.2009

Last day of October aka Halloween

Halloween is not my favorite holiday so we don’t play it up a ton, but it is fun to let the girls dress up and get candy. When I was younger, and I was called Mandi, I was commonly called candy Mandi by my siblings b/c I LOVE candy. Almost all candy too – I’m not too picky. I steer clear of black licorice and the like, but sugary sweet sour candy – bring it on! Fall back with time for us tonight too! Extra hour of sleep, but that just means the girls still wake up at their normal time of 7:00am which will really now be 6:00am. So I’m convinced that us parents don’t really get an extra hour of sleep. Oh well – at least we have an extra hour to get ready for church tomorrow!

I helped out at Braelyn’s kindergarten pumpkin carnival yesterday. I ran the duck pond game. It was fun to see the kids having so much fun! Braelyn seemed to be loving it that I was there. She kept waving to me from all corners of the room. Here are some pics from the day.

057

059

078

091

080

Here are a few LO’s I’ve done recently as well.

Harvest-Moon

Kitty-yes-or-no

Princess-isn't-what-it's-cracked-up-to-Be

Have a great Halloween weekend everyone!

MandaKay

No comments: