Shabby Miss Jenn Designs put out a new kit this morning – it’s so cute and shabby! It’s called Pumpkinville!
Here is the LO I created with it!
The Lilypad has put out a bunch of new goodies as well – and now they have a new faster server and store!!!
Here are a few of my latest LO’s with Lilypad goodies:
(using Pea Green Boat by Kaye Winiecki)
(using Love is {Keely} by Karah Fredricks)
(Using Mac-N-Cheese Collab by Val – Spotted Dog Designs & Amy Sumrall)
Today is my busy day off from work. Braelyn is off to school, Selah has to get brought in a few minutes. Then I attend bible study with Gracyn until we pick Selah up again. Then I need to go color my mom’s hair, pick up some girls for gymnastics with Selah, and finaly by 2:00pm my day slows down a bit. Although then I should clean and do laundry and make dinner! My day is going to fly! ;) Hope you all have a busy productive day!
MandaKay



No comments:
Post a Comment