I feel like this is the first time I have really just sat down and relaxed since like last Tues. night! Lot’s of fun stuff this weekend! Wed. nights are always consumed with church activities. Thursday night after work we did a quick pizza dinner and then it was busy with prep stuff for the party we threw Fri. night for my daughter Gracyn! Friday morning it was school for Braelyn and Selah, running a few errands, picking Selah back up, lunch out before a Dr. appt for Gracyn! Gracyn is doing well and the Dr. was impressed by her speaking at 2 years old! Gracie was at 50% for height and weight – right where she’s always been. While the two girls had their naps I was busy making Gracyn’s birthday cake. The party pony was fun to decorate. The quests all arrived and I was mostly ready. We had a taco bar, guacamole, and Spanish rice. Gracyn was surrounded by family to celebrate her 2nd year of life! She loved every minute I think! She received a lot of great new outfits and some cute little toys that she has been playing with today! Today we hit the morning running. Kyle took Braelyn and Selah all over town – doughnuts, visit to their Great Grandma, Home Depot’s kid project morning, and a few other places. I got my workout in with Gracyn, cleaned up a bit around the house, cut my nephew’s hair, showered, and then got lunch ready. After lunch we hung out for a bit, and then it was time to hit the Pumpkinfest parade in town! The girls scored LOTS of candy and they enjoyed the Critter Barn animals downtown as well! So tonight is finally just a home night. The kids were in bed by 8:00pm! Tomorrow is another fun day of church activities and then we are heading to the apple orchard! It’s been raining all weekend on and off, so we are hoping tomorrow’s rain holds off in the early afternoon! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend so far!
Parade:
:::Scrapping Related:::
The October BYOC is here at The-Lilypad!!! I love BYOC time! And the October guest designer is Nathy – Cinnamon Designs! I was gifted with this kit recently by Nathy – she is the sweetest! I had answered a question in a forum about what kit you would buy if you could only buy 1. I answered that I would buy her Aquamarine kit.
Isn’t it so pretty?! I have used it for some LO’s in my vacation shutterfly book! So, welcome Nathy – can’t wait to play with more of your goodies!
I created a couple LO’s with the new BYOC:
Here’s to a good rest of your weekend everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment