11.12.2009

Randomness

It's Thursday! For me, that means that tomorrow is the weekend! I love having Friday's off! I can't believe we are almost to the middle of November either! I say it every year, every month, really every week - but time really does fly! I always look forward to Thanksgiving! Kyle's birthday is also in November - the 22nd. But so is hunting - I don't always look forward to that, but oh well. I know Kyle loves it! I am going to a scrapbook overnighter this weekend, so I am looking forward to that! Nice hotel, good food, fellowship, scrapbooking, no kids, it just doesn't get any better than that! My sister Kim and sister-in-law Selena are coming with me - I love them for coming with me! :) We will have a good time I am sure!
We've remained relatively healthy thus far this season, so that is nice. I really am just waiting though for something. My girls have had a slight cough, but nothing more than a cold type cough. They don't seem bothered by it and there are never any other symptoms of anything. I've been trying to get them to bed on time every night so that they get lots of sleep and of course we always stay on course with our vitamins every morning, and then lots of reminders to wash hands! It's so funny to see hand sanitizer now everywhere you go. Every room in church has it, every room at school has it, the stores, my car, my purse, my house, my office. Who knows if it helps, but it's just kind of funny to me! So, I continue to thank God for our continued health, and to ask Him to continue to keep us healthy!
The girls are growing up so fast, it's so fun to watch! I sometimes find it hard to believe that I have a 5 yr. old, a 3 yr. old, and a 2 yr. old. Gracyn - the 2 yr. old is just so much fun! I never really got to enjoy Braelyn and Selah at age 2 because I had a newborn to tend to with both of them. Gracyn is so fun loving and great at playing! Braelyn is doing good in school. Some days she doesn't want to go, but she never really fights it so that is good. I know she likes it when she is there, she is just my child who loves to stay home with Mom or Dad. Selah loves school, the little amount that she is there at least! Selah is also doing gymnastics and she really likes it! Her teacher is fabulous and does really well teaching the little girls lots of things. Selah does a running somersault and lots of little tumbling and balancing things!
Thank you to those of you who hopped over to my blog for iDSD - it was so fun to be involved in a blog hop for The-Lilypad! I was totally intimidated to make a quickpage figuring that no one would want a quickpage from me anyway, so I wasn't going to do it - I was just going to hand out the coupon from Amy, but last minute I decided to make the quickpage off of my LO. It was downloaded almost 200 times - so that is pretty cool! If you downloaded it and create a page with it I would LOVE to see it - I will probably fall right off my chair if I ever see it in a gallery or someones scrapbook!
I guess that's it for today. I hope you all have a great weekend. I am sure I will have lots of LO's to share (at least I hope I get a ton done!) when I pop in next week!
MandaKay

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Your page looked great! If only I had time to scrapbook (and ambition) I would have definately used it!

Sarah said...

Have fun scrapping! Glad the girls recovered quickly!