It’s time for all the fabulous valentine goodies to start coming out! I love valentine goodies – always great combination of reds and pinks and browns! Shabby Miss Jenn Designs just put out a new kit that is full of these valentine colors! And the great thing is, it is so versatile that you can use it for so many other things! Here is the page I created using the kit:
And she has these great packs you can buy that will make your kids valentine’s treats be the best ones of all! Who wouldn’t love a personal hand made little valentine treat from your kid this year?!
And her little hybrid party packs are the coolest too! Wouldn’t these make the shabbiest party ever?!
So, I have entered the Penscrappers monthly challenge. It is a site that gives tutorials, and information on scrapbooking and using a Wacom Tablet to scrap. I love my Wacom Bamboo Fun that I have, and they give our a free kit on their site! You can enter even if you don’t have a tablet to scrap with, so go ahead and grab the kit and scrap a page and submit it! And if you don’t want to submit a page, would you vote for mine?!!! You don’t have to register on the site or anything to vote!
Thanks a bunch!!! Have a great Tuesday!
MandaKay



1 comment:
I voted for you, my talented SIL!
Post a Comment