So, I just wanted to hop in quick and tell you to tune in this weekend at TLP! And also to my blog and many other gals' blogs! Super cute quickpages being given away!!!

And I just got an email from Persnickety Prints that they are having a sale on their printing on Mon. and Tue.!!! $1.49 for 12 x 12's, and .74 for 8 x 8! Those are GREAT prices and I have heard GREAT things about them! This deal will come in handy after you scrap all of your great pages that you get done during this iNSD interNational Scrapbook Day) weekend! Here is their ad!
ALL PRINTSMONDAY & TUESDAY ONLY!
MAY 3rd & MAY 4th
12x12 Prints ONLY $1.49!
8x8 Prints 74¢!
25% off all Prints!
coupon code: NSD2010
{please allow an extra 2-3 days for processing during this sale}
MAY 3rd & MAY 4th
12x12 Prints ONLY $1.49!
8x8 Prints 74¢!
25% off all Prints!
coupon code: NSD2010
{please allow an extra 2-3 days for processing during this sale}
And finally, keep your eye out for some new Shabby Miss Jenn goodies and sales this weekend too!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment