I don’t consider myself to be like super duper earth friendly, natural, organic, etc…, but I try to take some steps to taking care of our mother Earth! Shabby Miss Jenn just came out with a new kit called Earth Day! She also has some templates that go with it, a blog pack to adorn your blog, and an album! Cuteness! So a few of the things we do. We have been loving the Paper Gators around town – dropping of our paper to recycle. I have been getting better at using reusable bags for grocery trips, etc… We grow a garden so that can produce our own vegetables and herbs! Hmmmm…I think we do more than this, but I can’t think of any more at the moment. Like I said, we aren’t over the top by any means! :) I can’t wait to see my garden growing this summer. Last year we had tomatoes, green pepper, jalapenos, yellow beans, green beans, cucumbers, and carrots. I think we will much of the same this year, with the addition of some fresh herbs in pots! Here is the LO using SMJ’s new goodies and template (which had a few of the things on the page as a bonus!):
And The-Lilypad always releases new goodies on Fri. and I created a LO with Cori Gammon’s new goodies – Ice Pop Princess, and a new template by Amy Martin:
So, there is a little enabling for you! Have a great weekend! Kyle and I are off tomorrow morning for Birch Run Prime Outlets – time to update the closets a little bit! I have printed off a bunch of coupons (of course) and we are packed and ready! So looking forward to a little alone time with hubby, and I am so lucky because he loves to shop!
MandaKay



No comments:
Post a Comment