I feel like it’s been awhile since I posted a LO heavy post, but I looked at my blog and I posted some LO’s in the post before last! Guess it hasn’t been a while! Oh well, here is a LO heavy post anyway! Last weekend the site called “Mousescrappers” hosted a Speed Scrap marathon in honor of the marathon that was held at Disney last weekend (in which our friends Beth and Jeff ran the 1/2 marathon and rocked it!). Well, I decided to do the half marathon at Mousescrappers and did 7 speed scraps. A speed scrap is generally done in an hour or so in a chat room, and you are given 7 different instructions all leading you to scrap a page. We host these chats/scraps at The-Lilypad too sometimes and I love them, because it really forces me to get some pages done, and generally they are pages that I end up LOVING, despite the speed I did them in! So, without further ado…here are some new Disney pages I have scrapped!
And a few of my recent non-Disney ones:
And I made this super cute cootie catcher that Braelyn just LOVES with Val’s Cootie Catcher template. She has all kinds of goodies for Valentine’s hybrid stuff right now!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!
MandaKay



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Selah!
Post a Comment