6.28.2011

Short Hair for Summer!

Braelyn has been bugging me to cut her hair short for the last month or so.  I wanted to keep it long until her gymnastics meet, which was last Thur. night.  So on Friday she was already begging me to cut her hair!  The girl doesn’t skip a beat!  So last Friday night I spent giving haircuts to Braelyn and then Selah!  They both have new summer short hair!

IMG_4259IMG_4248

IMG_4265

And of course some LO’s I have finished up since the last time I posted LO’s on here.  All of them using The-Lilypad product!  That store just keeps getting better and better!

All-Things-Delightful

Community-Impact-Day

Seven

Don’t forget to visit the Lilypad Store this weekend for all of the sales and new products!

july-sales

We have a busy busy end of our week and weekend – but all fun stuff mostly!  Lots of cookouts with friends and family and a little work for mom and dad.  The 4th of July is always a fun summer holiday!

Have a great rest of your week!

MandaKay

No comments: