12.10.2011

These are a Few of my Favorite Things

When the dog bites, when the bee stings…now you will more than likely have that song in your head for the rest of the day!  I know I will.  Sorry! Smile  But quite honestly I just had to share a few of the things that I just can’t live without right now!

 

First off I bring you some make-up related things!  I have been a Smashbox addict lately!  I love their primers and highlighters.  As I age I find it pertinent to highlight the good areas of my face in order to minimize the not so great areas!  You’re with me if you are over 30 right now, right?!

This is a product that I recently received as a freebie with an order as part of their Pretty Points ProgramEye Beam Double Ended Brightener by Smashbox.  Put it in the corner of my eyes and also swipe some on the eye lid area just under my eyebrow.

My favorite Mascara has now become Hyper Lash by Smashbox.  This is another one that I initially received as a sample, and then ended up buying because I loved it!  I fell hook line and sinker for that one!

Perfume wise I have always been an Angel fan – and I truly believe if you are an Angel fan it is VERY hard to fall in love with another perfume!  It’s just GOOD stuff!  As of late though I had ran out of Angel, and decided to get a perfume that I had also received a sample vial of, and decided to try it.  Come to find out – it’s rather costly just like Angel, but I decided since I remember liking it I would try it for a while instead of Angel.  Prada perfume, which I bought at Sephora.

And I also fell hook line and sinker for a perfume called Flowerbomb, and bought a little travel set of that as well!

The lady at Sephora teased me that I , unfortunately, had a very high class taste of perfumes, when I told her I loved Angel and wanted to try this Prada one, and then she also suggested this Flowerbomb one, and I am sure glad she did!  Now if only I liked cheaper perfume scents.  Hahaha.

Hair wise I have a few favorites as well!!!  A line that I have really fallen is love with is a line called Big Sexy Hair.  I know their website and product look a  little goth, which isn’t my style at all, but give them a chance if you have fine hair!  The three I use religiously are Root Pump Plus, Powder Play,  and Spray and Play Harder.  In that order as well!  With clean wet hair I spray in the root pump plus in various places at the roots of my hair.  I dry with a round brush, then once I have dry hair I put some powder play on the roots again, and tease my hair.  This gives my hair texture, volume and hold thru the whole day.  And I finish with the spray and play harder aerosol hairspray. 

So, these are a few of the things I have been really loving in the area of products!

No comments: