Here is my take on the advent cookie sheet calendar that I made yesterday. My goal was to get it done before Dec. 1, and I did!!! I used Picture a Christmas {Advent} kit by Jacque Larson and Amber Clegg! This made it super easy to quick whip up my calendar!
I printed the cute picture sheet after resizing it to fit my cookie sheet, and also the stars. Then I cut out the stars and put a little piece of magnet on the back of each! I primed and spray painted my old cookie sheet, which I had no problem parting with, and then I used a little modge podge to stick down the calendar I printed! I jazzed it up just a bit with the alpha and little glitter tape down each side.
All in all I like how it turned out, and I know the girls will LOVE counting down and putting the stars up to await the birth of baby Jesus! I wish my cookie sheet hadn’t come out quite so dark and the glitter tape didn’t quite contrast enough. Maybe I will put some extra goodies on the edges to spice it up. Got any suggestions?!
Jacque and Amber have a couple different Christmas Countdown sets in the store today, so if you are looking to whip up a calendar before Dec. 1, you can grab one and print it out – easy peasy!
MandaKay



1 comment:
VERY cute! I've been looking for a nativity advent calendar and this was CHEAP, love it. Did you print it on special paper?
Post a Comment