2.21.2007

::BEWARE:: Scrapbook Supply Enabling

Just wanted to tip you off to some great stuff that I get to play with this weekend!


Dawn's new stuff found in her store:


































































































And then The Lilypad gals are just whipping up some great stuff! Audrey did an AWESOME kit called Hello Dotty! Her stuff just keeps getting better and better, and this kit is jammed packed!























So head over and check all this fabulous stuff out! Dawn's little kits all have a little special suprise in them too - she is so generous!
TTYS!
Amanda

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Love the new stuff for Dawn! Love getting some boy kits! Can't wait to pick them up!

The Kilps Family said...

You've sure got some fun stuff to work with! Love your blog - great header!

Anonymous said...

I can't afford to do any more shopping... thanks a lot. J/K... great stuff! Have fun playing this weekend!

Michelle Godin said...

Ugh. I knew I should have stopped at the title LOL! I must check out that Dotty kit now . . .