Just a short little post here today. Nothing big going on over here, just normal everyday stuff. Tonight Kyle and I are going with my sister and her husband to a Boat Show in the next city over. We will do a nice dinner out there and just scope out some of the new cool boats that are out there. We do not have a boat (well, my hubby does have an aluminum fishing boat - LOL), and I don't really ever want one. My husband would love to be a boating family, and we do live like 10 minutes from Lake Michigan, so in theory it sounds great. Me personally I am all about the camping - a little more space, a little more comfortable - I think you can use a camper more. Have I convinced you yet, because i have not convinced my hubby yet - LOL. Anyway, so we are going to dream at the boat show tonight.
As for the weekend, there are really no plans. I really need to clean the house and maybe I can convince hubby to either help or to take the kiddos away making the job easier, we'll see. I did finish up a LO that I will hopefully have time to post tomorrow. I used Audrey Neal's Her Way kit that she put up this week at the Lilypad. I am so fortunate to be on some great creative teams, and I try my hardest to do my part for them! Anyway - I can't post it on here yet b/c I am writing from work briefly.
Anyway - have a great day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
ooohhh...have a GREAT time at the boat show. I love looking at boats! My best friends dad owns a boat on Lake Michigan and I am always so jealous! Happy cleaning! I need to do some too instead of sitting here at this computer!
Post a Comment