2.28.2007

Things are looking up!

Well, things are looking up a little with my little "angel" of girls I have! They still have their bouts of naughtiness as all kiddos do, but I am trying to handle them a little better. Trying to remind myself that they are only little once and that I need to just loosen up on them. My house will always look cluttered, and there will always be a floor to mop and a load of laundry to do, but hey - that is my duty - I am a mom. God put me on this earth to rear my children and that is part of it! I know God has a great plan for my little girls and I need to just be there for them and love on them. Don't you love how one post can be so drastically different than the last - LOL!


Did my grocery shopping tonight in peace and quiet! I had about $12 worth of cans to put thru that nasty machine, but that was a nice little discount off of my bill. I have figured out that around here you need to go to the grocery store on Wed. nights. The place was a ghost town! I think it is because so many people in this community have church night on Wed. night - we live in a VERY reformed/christian reformed area with a church on nearly every corner! Our kids aren't quite old enough to go on Wed. night yet so we will just enjoy the empty Meijer while we have young kids!


It's been a crazy week - I hope to be able to share why sometime next week - but it has been crazy. A ton of soul searching! No, our house didn't sell yet, but our fliers are going pretty fast. It's amazing how many people look and take fliers and then never call to see the house. I would love to sell our house this spring - it will make life so so busy, but I am itching to start another house again, and clean out all of our stuff!!!


A LO to share. I worked on three LO's this weekend while scrapping with my girlfriends. Two of those LO's were my family christmas party LO's - they were all done using a template by Heather Ann and they all look the same just different pics. I am not even posting them, just will add them to our books! The LO I did finish is of Kyle and his friend Matt up in Drummond Island on their hunting trip last fall. I sent the camera with him and he got some great pictures - he must really love his scrapbooking wife! :)

Credits can be seen here.

I also worked on a LO today with a new kit coming on Fri from one of my designers that I "create" for - can't wait to show that off too! Keep an eye out!

Back to work tomorrow and then going to the hospital to meet my new little nephew - hope it doesn't give me the baby itch!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That LO is fabby! If i was to send the camera with my husband he would come back with 100 pictures of trees!

Janet said...

Oh I am sooo glad that things are picking up for you! Isn't it funny how life can look so different from one day to the next! Mine sure does! Love the LO...so good of you to scrap hubby's photos. What a great wife!

And I had to laugh about your comments about where you live...you can totally tell you are in Western MI! Jason went to Calvin in GR and we still have friends there. Growing up in Lansing I had no idea how dutch and reformed the area was but I have since had quite the education about the western half of the state! LOL!