2.12.2007

Selah got her cake!!!

So this weekend was pretty quiet, but I found success in have a little tiny party for Selah! She got to eat her cake!!! And boy did she ever LOVE it! It was the cutest and funniest thing I have ever seen! She had no hesitation at all! Here are some fun pictures!











If there is one thing I hate about blogger, it is the way the posts and pictures always show up all eskew! Anyway - here are the untouched pictures. She pounded that whole piece of yummy cake - didn't leave one stinkin piece - LOL!
Day off tomorrow - gotta clean a bit and maybe scrap a LO or two! No big plans for Valentines Day - we don't really celebrate it much b/c it is a hallmark holiday. Braelynn isn't in school yet so there is no hype with her either! Maybe I will make some heart shaped jello jigglers.
BTW - I did get Braelynn into the mornings I wanted for three-school!!! I waited in line for 4 hours, but I got the schedule I needed due to days I work! So all systems are a go for Braelynn to start school this fall - wow - that is so crazy!
OK - I am finishing up watching the 2-hour "24" show tonight - phenomenal show!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

What adorable pics of Selah! So glad she got her cake! :)

S Huiz said...

What a cutie! Looks like she has a sweet tooth unlike her Daddy!