
WoooHooooo!!!! I did a LO! I thought I was losing it for a bit there! I did get inspired again by the new stuff from Shabby Miss Jenn Designs! This is the Mia kit. Full credits for the LO can be seen here! I started working on this LO tonight at about 8:15pm (kids got chucked in bed at 7:30 b/c they were CRABBY!!!), and finished it up at about 9:30. I went to save it and noticed there was a file open behind it (the original template before I duplicated it), so I clicked on that and hit the X on the file. OH MY GOSH - it shut down my LO that I had not yet saved. I was just getting ready to change the image size to 8x8 instead of the original template size of 12x12. Urghhh. Anyway - at lease the second time around went much quicker, and by then dancing with the stars was done so I could really put all my attention to it. So - this LO took a little longer than normal, but wow was it worth it! I am in love with this LO - not to be boastful - I am just saying it makes me SMILE! OK - there is a storm brewing here tonight so I am going to shut down my computer and unplug everything for fear that I have bad luck already tonight! LOL! Hope you enjoyed the two posts in one day - so not usual! Bye bye!!!



7 comments:
That LO is adorable Manda. That main photo especially is just priceless. Loved seeing Braelynn in her little headband in the first post too.
Love ya
What a cute LO Manda!!! THat kit goes great with your pictures so well!! Amazing work again!!
oh no, I hate when I accidentally close something before its saved! your layout is absolutely beautiful!
OMG, gorgeous LO!!!!! Im in love!!!
beautiful LO and sweet little sleeping Selah!!! What a cutie!!! I am impressed you did it over after losing the first time! Glad you did, it is precious!
--mel b. :)
great lo girlie she is so sweet!
yay! i am glad you are scrapping-love it!
Post a Comment