3.02.2007

Welcome, Printing, and a LO


First and foremost I want to introduce you to my newest nephew - OWEN CADE! Isn't he just a honey? This is pretty big for me b/c he is now my 15th nephew (meaning between Kyle's family and my family we have 15 nieces and nephews - one being Jacob in heaven). So I cannot even believe that I have that many neats! Owen looks nothing like his brothers or sisters at birth - this is my sister and brother-in-law's 5 child. It is amazing to me yet that they can all look so different and special! So welcome to this family Owen - you are greatly loved!


So the mailman came to my door today with a package, and that is always a fun thing! A couple days ago (in fact I think less than a week ago!) I put in an order at Polka Dot Potato for some 8 x 8 prints (47 prints to be exact!). WOW - all the reading up I did on them turned out to be all true and they printed my LO's beautifully! They are all full bleed prints meaning they go all the way to the edge, and NOTHING was chopped off!!! I just LOVE having my LO's all printed and put in my albums! I scrap in order so it is usually not too hard to organize! I have three books going right now - a Braelynn one, a Selah one, and a Family one! Each girl also has a BabyDaze album also - for their whole first year of life. It is nice to do one of those for each child as the months go - I am pretty good at keeping up on that! Anyway - so I HIGHLY recommend Polka Dot Potato! The cost was not the cheapest out there, but I think it is reasonable! Next time I won't wait so long to print so my bill is not quiet so bad! Everybody knows I am not going to slow down on scrapping - LOL!



Here is a LO I did earlier in the week with a new kit by the all the designers at the Lilypad! This is their first ever collaberative kit and it is AWESOME!!! It is only going to be available to for 2 weeks. What's not to love about a kit designed by Amy Martin, Audrey Neal, Natalie Braxton, Katie Hadfeild, and Amy Wolf??? Anyway - there is my ad for the day - hope it wasn't too overbearing! :)

Not much going on this weekend - dinner is in the oven for tonight - baked chicken, baked potatos, rolls, and I will cook up some corn too! Baths for kiddos and bedtime! Kyle and I will watch our "24" show that we taped on Mon. night and haven't had a chance to watch yet. Tomorrow I think we are going to head to a town near us that has Disney on Ice - Monsters Inc. I told Braelynn we couldn't go b/c she keeps waking up at 6:00am and going right into Selah's room and waking her up, but Kyle says that is pretty harsh and that she doesn't understand that yet! Who knows - I hate breaking my word though. If we end up going I am sure I will have some pictures to show you! Have a great weekend everyone!!! Talk to ya on the other side of Sunday!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leavin' some love! Nice site -- I really like your banner! Keep it up!

S Huiz said...

What a cutie Owen is- he looks just like Brian. Thanks for posting that pic to share. Nice layout of the girls too- love those sweaters! Have fun at Monsters- I thought about taking the boys, but never got the tix. Good talking to you last night and catching up on life.

Angie Rice said...

Oh he is so cute! I love your layout with the new lilypad kit too!

Bethany said...

Congrats on the newest nephew, Owen! He's adorable!

Love the LO...so cute!

Bethany said...

Saw Brian tonight picking up 84 East to bring to the hospital. Think I freaked him out a bit by telling him congrats! :) Blamed it on the blog! :)