Well - I cannot tell you how great you women all are! I know we all go thru this stuff and I am glad to have all of your support!!! Very sweet of all of you! I am back on the ups as my title says today. After posting my post yesterday my sister called me last minute and asked if we wanted to go up north with them this weekend. She said my parents were going and were going to stay at a hotel near a cabin in the woods that my brother-in-law's business partner owns! It is a beautiful log home and we will get some AMAZING photos (the real amazing photos will come from my sister and brothers digital rebel though - not my camera - LOL)! Anyway, my brother and his wife are coming up tomorrow as well. So this is the much needed break and I am so excited! A little swimming at the hotel, a little Rhino riding, and lots of food and fun! Can't wait. So I really just wanted to check in and tell you all I am okay, and we have a fun last minute weekend planned! I wish you all a great weekend too! Talk to you all on the backside of Monday!!!
P.S. Guess what I got yesterday?!! A Western Digital MyBook Premium 360GB external hardrive!!! Weird thing to be geeked over, but Kyle is going to have my old hardrive since he had to turn in his work laptop, so we put all his stuff on my old one and he picked me up a new one! We also had to transfer all his i-tunes stuff - which let me tell you was NOT FUN!!! I don't suggest switching i-tunes to a different computer if you can at all help it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Rock on dude!! I will see ya tomorrow!!
sounds like tons of fun and a much needed break. have a good time :)
Have fun! So glad you have a fun weekend planned. Glad you are in better spirits as well and are out of your slump. Take care- hope you guys have a blast!
glad you are doing better!
being a mom sure is tough at times!
have a great weekend away!!!!!!
oh, and I got your beep but I was sick with the flu... beep me again! I can answer any class questions you have! :)
Yea for you! I love spur of the moment trips away...so good for the family and the soul! Hope you hae a WONDERFUL time!
And I tell you, we weren't planning on coming to Michigan this summer but I have this sneaking feeling we would get along soooo well and I am so tempted to come :)
manda (((hugs))) i am glad you are having a better day and going to get to enjoy yourself a little.
i just realised that the weekend is over! i hope you had a great time and great pics!
Post a Comment