Well, I have been checkin things off my list today. I have not gotten anything major done, justa lot of small things! A few more things to do as you can see! Dinner tonight is Tuna Noodle Casserole by the Campbells website. We actually like this dinner - although a lot of people would turn up their noses - LOL!
I have a few pics to show off. Not that my camera takes good pictures, but they are pictures nonetheless!
Kyle and I on my birthday - before our date.
Kyle's mohawk/fauxhawk! He's such a trooper for putting up with a cosmetologist wife who always wants to make him look more cool than he already is! :)
My stylin little 2 1/2 yr old - so cute! She has on her little headwrap made by her auntie Shawny - she wore this to church and everyone loved it! I bought a few of these head band thingy's at Charlotte Ruse too the other weekend - have been loving them!
Selah Reese - just being her!!! Love how this pic turned out actually, so far I have just run NeatImage on it and that is it - will look great after a few touch ups! Look at those teeth! This girl is so dang smart - and naughty. LOL. She repeats almost EVERYTHING we say - like she can say all the words we can. It is amazing to me how big she is getting. Braelyn didn't talk as much or as young as this little stinker - she will be a run for our money!
And my two girls - going for our bike ride. Selah would not keep her helmet on - it didn't help that is hardly fit - she has a small noggin! Aren't they cute though - they loved the ride, and Gauge our dog joined them right in there - LOL!
Well, my time is fleeting to whip out a LO - I better hurry while the girls still sleep! Thanks for stopping in!! Have a beautiful day.
Amanda



5 comments:
These pics are too cute.
Love your lil ones...
all totally cute :)
Fun photos! Love that scarf your little one is wearing!
Love the photos, love the mohawk and love how cute you guys are on your birthday! Oh and so jealous that you marked that much stuff off your list today! :)
You crack me up with your list- obviously Kyle has rubbed off on you with the list-making! :-) He told Ryan about the good deal on insurance- we'll have to switch too. I'll go put it on my list...
Post a Comment