3.04.2007

Guess What????!!!!

Look what is growing inside my little belly!
For the last month I was really searching myself to find out if I even wanted more kids, well - I think that is right when God decides to step in and say " I decide the will of your life!" So I now need to take a step back and tell God "Indeed you do have control of my life - and I will cast all of my cares upon You". That is what I am doing right now is trusting that He will make this a great experience as I know He will. I was not ultra excited when I found out - I had a few tears, but I am coming to terms with it. When you see that little heartbeat on the ultrasound monitor you can't help but feel an amazing sense of wonder! So Braelynn will be 3 in May, Selah just turned one in January, and now I am having a baby with an expected due date of Oct. 7, 2007! Each of my kids are 20 months apart. I think I will be busy!
So that is my news for the week! We told my family today at Sunday lunch. The girls wore little t-shirts that I made with little doodle people representing each person in our family and the mom was pregnant. Dad and mom didn't get it right away, but we told them to "read" it because under each person I had "Dad, Mom & Baby, Braelyn, Selah, & Gauge". Then they got it and congratulated us! Kyle is so excited and he was actually hoping for twins, but we did confirm there was only one! I had an ultrasound to confirm a due date since I had no clue!
Well, that is what I will leave you with - I am off to spend the Sunday evening with Kyle and the girls doing our traditional pizza and movie night! Enjoy the rest of your weekend - there's not much left!
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
/

15 comments:

S Huiz said...

Congratulations! The shirts were cute. Another little Huizenga to add to the clan. We will pray for a healthy baby and a healthy mom. Love you!

Bethany said...

OMG!!! Congrats, Amanda! SOOO excited for you guys! Yeah, you will be busy for sure! So wonderful though! Congrats again! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Manda! I think it was Leeandra who just asked if this was the first time in like 4 years that noone in our family was pregnant and I said yes but I guess I was wrong. Very happy for you & Kyle.

Anonymous said...

Awww... you make such cute babies, too, Manda! Congrats! :)

love, me <><

bethmaat said...

you little stinker......jk :) congrats girl.....you will have this baby right between my babes b-days!!!

Janet said...

YIPPEEE!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you...so excited to see what a blessing this little one will be in your life :) Enjoy it, love it, and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray Manda!! Those shirts were so cute. I knew as soon as I saw them that there was news. :) Congrats to you and Kyle!!

Melanie said...

Awww...congrats! I can understand your hesitation about it, but God has a plan for all of us and this is what you are meant for! :) So happy for you!! {{HUGS}}

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How very exciting! Babies sure are a blessing...and now you get to have THREE!

Marci

Anonymous said...

congrats to you and your family...
that's so wonderful!jheri

Erin Weed said...

congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Summer Dove Simmons said...

how darn exciting!!!! so happy for you!

Sharon said...

Wow congratulations! My youngest two are 14 months apart. Its busy now but I think after the first year we will be fine :)

TheCatLord said...

oh manda! i am so happy to hear this news, and excited for you too!! God knows the plans he has for you...
congratulations!