So I just have to say how excited I am that for the last 4 mornings the girls have slept in PAST 7:30am! That is HUGE for me. The norm had become 6:15am and that is just too early for me folks! Although I must admit your day feels longer when you are up that early! So this morning I got to sleep in until 8:00am!!! It was so nice! My day has just flown by though! I guess that is not always a bad thing.
I tried to clean out my shower today. I need some good ideas from you women on what works the best on soap scum. Now I don't think my shower was repulsive by any means, but it has gotten a fair amount of soap scum build up on the walls and floor. I used bleach and BAM and scrubbing bubbles - I pulled out all of the stops. I still see some scum, though I do have to say it is 89% better already. So let me know what you all use to get soap scum off for good!
Braelyn and Kyle and Braelyn's grandpa went last night to the Sport, Fish and RV show last night! She has been talking about it all day. She got to climb a rock wall! What 2 1/2 yr old girl climbs a rock wall?! I wish I could have seen it and gotten pictures. She stood there and let the guy get all the gear on her and then she just started to climb. Kyle had to stay behind the barrier the whole time. What a brave little girl. She also caught two trout from the trout pond! They also went for some ice cream dessert afterwards so she had a late night date with daddy!
Tonight we have small group and tomorrow we don't have much planned - hopefully it stays kind of nice so that we can be outside! Tomorrow night I am going to a shower for a friend I used to work with. Should be a nice weekendwith some time for relaxing! I hope you all have a fun weekend ahead too!
On the scrapping front - I have not been real motivated unfortunately. I have some fun stuff to play with and I have just been too tired to really play. At night my computer is normally off by 9:00 - which means I don't get anything done. I cannot stay up much past 9:30 still. I can't wait for second trimest when you feel at your best in a pregnancy! I am so fortunate to feel great though. Honestly I still wouldn't know I was pregnant if I had not taken the test. There are times when I don't feel 100%, but I wouldn't think anything of it if I didn't know! What a blessing to have such great pregnancies (and labors - I won't lie - I am just blessed in the labor process too!) Unfortunately I still have yet to experience a "good" baby, but hey - there is still time obviously! I can't believe I am almost 11 wks already. I do not have my first real appoint until Apr. 10 so after that it will really go fast!
Janet Phillips has opened up her new store at ScrabookGraphics! She put up some new templates and stuff too! I just love looking at her stuff. I hope to be able to buy them soon!
Gina put out a new fun kit too - with a free alpha yet today - those cardboard alphas that I just love lately. Anything cardboard seems to be the rage! I have so much on my wishlist too that I wish I could just go out and buy! Just trying to be good stewards of our money and trying to pay off our lot. Argh - I know it will pay off, but the time being isn't so fun! So as soon as I get up more gumption to scrap maybe I will pick up a thing or two along the way!
OK - I have babbled long enough - hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yay, I am so glad that you are getting more sleep!!! Now is the time you need sleep the most. I was SO tired in the beginning of my pregnancies.
As far as the bath tub, I always use comet and clean it with the Magic eraser. The eraser with the tough scrub blue thing on the back is sweet. It truly is a magic eraser!! I love those things...lol.
I have to have The Works bathroom cleaner for soap scum. We used to have really hard water before we got a softener and I tried so many different products through the years. Love the Works!
Hey sista! Finally had a spare minute to check your blog and you know I have to comment about cleaning related issues!! I love Lime Away for removing soap scum...you will have to have Kyle do the dirty work though because it is quite toxic if you read the fine print. It does the trick though. Joy swears by car wax after cleaning to keep the soap scum away. I can't say I've ever taken the extra time to do that though. Again, Kyle might get into the manly job of waxing!!
What plans do you have to celebrate you birthday by the way?
Post a Comment