Here are the four LO's that I started and finished on Saturday at our church craft day!Credits for this one here.

Credits here for this one
Credits here

Credits here
And here is one I finished up last week, but I noticed I never posted it here. Credits found here.
Digital scrapbooking at church was fun! Everyone was doing Creative Memories and paper scrapbooking so I was the "odd one out" so to speak! They all were interested in the process though so that was fun. I spent a fair amount of time just showing them what I really did - lol! I did get 4 LO's done though and that was good I thought. I think the paper scrappers were not impressed with that b/c I think a couple girls got like 12-14 LO's done. Big difference though on what the pages consist of. I mean no disrespect, but I honestly could not go back to that way - LOL! I came in with one bag - my laptop bag. I used the smallest space there, and it is just what I love doing. It was awesome though that we were all there for one reason - to preserve memories! That is so cool to me! It was a great day - I would do it again in a heartbeat.
Sat. night we had a party at my mom's for my niece Kennedy. She turned one so we had some pizza and did a pinata and all that good stuff. It was good times! Sunday was church and thanks to my sister in law Sarah I actually got to ENJOY the sermon and worship! She took Selah during the sermon part to stand outside the door area! So nice of her - thanks Sarah - I did get a ton out of the sermon and it was so refreshing! Sunday lunch at mom's and then home to relax. We watched the movie "The Guardian" which I highly recommend. It was great. Starring Kevin Costner & Ashton Kutcher and it is about the Coast Guard. Good movie.
Anyway - so now it is Tue. my day off of work and I cleaned this morning and played outside a bit with the girls. Tonight we are having Kyle's mom and dad over for Venison steaks. I hate venison, but my hubby has found a way to cook them that is VERY GOOD! Back to work tomorrow for a half day. Thanks for checking in on my everyday life! Have a good day!





3 comments:
Sorry everyone for the big space gaps on here - I wish Blogger would fix the way you post pics an stuff!
Cute layouts! I left you some love at DST. Also love your baby countdown - so cute!
Such cute LO's Manda!!! So super cute!!!I can't wait to get back to scrapping. I see the light at the end of the tunnel finally LOL. :) So happy to hear that you had fun at the Church scrapping get together. Love ya, Nina
Post a Comment